|Sonic Advance 3|
|Release dates (GBA)||NA June 7th 2004|
JP June 17th 2004
EU June 17th 2004
Sonic Advance 3 is the third and last in the series of Sonic Advance games for the Gameboy Advance.
The game plays in much the same way as the previous 2 titles, only this time a partner can be selected to aid the main character during the game. There is also a mulitplayer mode for up to 4 players.
Dr. Eggman has used Chaos Control to break the world into 7 parts, and plans to rain confusion by turning each into a Dr. Eggman Empire. Sonic and Tails, having been separated from their friends, are teaming up to return the world to its original state. To do this, they must find all 7 Chaos Emeralds and use Chaos Control to undo Dr. Eggman's mischief. But Dr Eggman isn't resting on his laurels. He's used his engineering genius to perfect the ultimate fighting robot, and will do all in his power to stand in Sonic's way.
 Playable Characters
 Non-playable Characters
 Partner Abilities
As mentioned, the main player can use either of the remaining 4 characters to have as partner to increase abilities.
- Sonic - Instant Boost Mode, can be used either on the ground or in the air.
- Tails - On the ground: High Jump, Tails throws the player high into the air, this cannot be used as an attack. In the air: Flying, Tails can be controlled to fly the player and can attack enemies while in the air if they are hit with his tails. Tails can stay in the air 5 seconds.
- Knuckles - On the ground: Throw Knuckles, you can throw Knuckles as enemies, this move is also used to break barriers that can only be broken using Power formation. In the air: Gliding, glide sideways while losing little height, enemies can be attacked if they are hit fist first.
- Cream - Borrow Cheese, Cheese will transform and look more like the main character and start following him/her but only for 5 seconds, then Cheese returns to normal. During this time the player can use Chao Attack by pressing the B button on the ground or while jumping. Cheese will automatically go out and attack enemies or get item boxes.
- Amy - On the ground: High Jump, Amy throws the player high into the air, cannot be used as an attack. In the air: Spin High Jump, Amy can throw the player very high in the air, can be used as an attack.
- Route 99
- Sunset Hill
- Ocean Base
- Toy Kingdom
- Twinkle Snow
- Cyber Track
- Chaos Angel
- Altar Emerald
- Special Zone
Music from the game features in the following CD soundtracks: