Sonic Pinball Party
|Sonic Pinball Party|
|Release dates (GBA)||JP July 17th 2003|
NA June 1st 2003
EU October 31st 2003
As the name would suggest, this is a pinball game with characters and levels based mostly on Sonic, aswell as other Sega properties.
As well as featuring characters and designs from Sega games, the game also features music from other Sega titles such as Samba de Amigo, Phantasy Star Online and Burning Rangers. In addition, you can exchange data with Sonic Advance 2 for the Gameboy Advance and Sonic Adventure DX for the GameCube.
- Five game modes include Arcade Mode, Party Mode, Story Mode, Casinopolis, and Tiny Chao Garden.
- Uncover hidden zones and play mini-games such as Slots and Bingo.
- Connect with up to three friends and play Hot Potato, Air Hockey, or Ladder Climb Party Games
- Throw a multi-player party using the Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable.
- Connect to Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut with the Nintendo GameCube - Game Boy Advance Cable to transfer your Chao to your GameCube.
Related ThreadsSONIC PINBALL PARTY - last post @ Aug 28, 2007
Pinball Party - last post by @ Jul 27, 2004
~Sonic Pinball Party Rules~ - last post by @ Feb 18, 2007
Sonic Pinball Party General Discussion - last post by @ Feb 18, 2007
Sonic Pinball Party News - last post by @ Sep 2, 2003